All Workshops are currently being
delivered online via Zoom. There
is a 10 minute break every hour
and attendance is limited to 6.
All workshops run for 1/2 day.
Clarity Space Leadership workshops are different. We focus on your inner dynamics - the mindsets, the belief systems, the values and beyond that shape what you say and do: your behaviour. Developing Self-Awareness in this way is the key to Leadership - knowing yourself and seeing your emotional and cognitive processes in the moment begins to free you from the self-limiting beliefs and reactive behaviours that impede your progress both consciously and sub-consciously.
Crucially, Self-Awareness also helps us understand others and the dynamics behind their behaviours. Clearly, this kind of knowledge can transform the way individuals, teams and organisations work, to the benefit of all stakeholders.
Self-Awareness impacts on a range of topical issues and our workshops reflect that by offering a number of practical contexts. The common thread running through all the workshops is that of Self - how your thinking influences the world around you and your experience of it. Workshops are therefore experiential, practical and interactive.
LEADERSHIP DYNAMICS I
A 1/2-day interactive workshop for new and aspiring leaders that explores what Leadership is, how it expresses in all of our lives, and why it is critical to healthy, successful individuals, teams and organisations.
- Influence and inspire
- Run effective meetings
- Mitigate stress
- Manage reactive behaviour
LEADERSHIP DYNAMICS II
For established leaders, this interactive workshop explores how our inner mental and emotional dynamics shape the way we lead ourselves and our people, and how it plays out into the organisational culture.
- Practise Self-Awareness
- Develop Emotional Resilience
- Change your Business Culture
- Create empowering Strategies
COACHING & MENTORING
The use of coaching and mentoring techniques in leadership is now key to running teams and organisations. In this workshop we explore approaches that help colleagues go beyond their self-limiting beliefs.
- Coaching vs Mentoring
- Clarify, Challenge and Support
- Engagement and Ownership
- Learn to suspend judgement
THE ART OF DELEGATION
Delegation lies at the heart of Leadership - without it organisations are dysfunctional and cannot grow. In this workshop we explore the pre-requisites to delegation and examine why it often fails to work.
- Understand the role of Trust
- How to avoid Micro-management
- How to reward... at no cost
- Get clear on responsibilities
Our Strategic Thinking for Leaders workshop explores the fundamentals of strategic thinking and those elements that impact successful strategies, including organisational values and culture. Explore:
- How and why Strategies fail
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Metaphor in Strategic Thinking
- Design of effective Strategy meetings
Conflict is omnipresent in today's organisations. Some conflict is healthy but without knowledge of the dynamics of conflict, feelings can easily get out of hand and create serious damage to relationships.
- Know your responsibilities
- Say NO to set your boundaries
- Deal with negative emotion
- Strategies for de-escalation
Our Facilitation for Leaders workshop introduces approaches and techniques from the world of facilitation which can transform meetings of every hue from informal catch-ups to board and strategy meetings.
- Design and run better meetings
- Manage conflict and dissent
- Learn Open Space facilitation
- Understand meeting dynamics
The Emotional Intelligence for Leaders workshop explores how emotions and feelings impact on our decisions, our relationships, our behaviour and ultimately our mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Learn how to manage emotions
- Use feeling to promote intuition
- Why decisions are feeling-based
- Establish EI in your life
The Resilience for Leaders workshop focuses on our responses to adversity, conflict and failure. It explores approaches to mitigating the negative impact of these stressors to promote equanimity and balance.
- Establish Resilience at work
- Defuse stressful situations
- Remain calm in adversity
- Improve the quality of your rest
MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION
Mindfulness and Meditation are rapidly gaining credibility as powerful means to raise the quality of our life experience across the board. They have a profound impact on our working lives and our capacity to lead.
- Develop a Mindfulness practice
- Demystify and practice Meditation
- Improve decision-making
- Feel calmer, clearer and happier
• Bespoke content
• In-House or Online
• 4 - 12 Participants
• 1/2 or Full Day